Jupiter: First OEM Carrier ID extractor
Las Vegas (USA), April 10, 2015 – TeamCast, the world-renowned leader in digital modulation technologies for Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT), Wireless Transmission and Satellite Applications, is introducing Jupiter, its new OEM DVB-S/S2 satellite demodulator board, dedicated to the professional Integrated Receiver/Decoder (IRD) industry at the Satellite 2015 show.
Jupiter offers the same wide set of features as its predecessor SaTurn:
- Most compact DVB-S/S2 OEM board in the market,
- All-In-One approach (all DVB-S/S2 features, including VCM (multi-stream) and ACM),
- Dual on-board demodulator,
- Low power,
- Top class performances for 16 APSK and 32 APSK (ultra low implementation loss), providing the most efficient transponder usage,
- Easy integration into IRDs thanks to the embedded CPU and the user-friendly control API.
Jupiter adds a CID extraction capability so that a professional IRD using Jupiter can identify the signal it is locked to, and can be used as a tool for checking « on-the-fly» that the signal actually contains the CID data.
“With this new OEM board, we help IRD developers to enlarge the set of capabilities of their products, as an early response to the future requirements for CID management in DSNG and other satellite applications in the coming years» says Christophe Trolet, Business Unit Manager at TeamCast.
The Jupiter board will be shown on TeamCast’s booth #C1730.