Attend two paper presentations by TeamCast’s experts at NABshow 2017:
- Benefits of Single Frequency Networks with ATSC3.0, by Gerard FARIA, TeamCast’s CTO.
NAB Conference, on Sunday April 23, 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM, Room N260.
- Very-Sharp Filter Enhanced Compensation in ATSC 1.0 & ATSC 3.0, by Joseph Turbolski, Director Sales Operations at Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark and Eric PINSON, Sales Director at TeamCast.
NAB Conference, Tuesday April 25, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM, Room N256.
Come and visit us on booth #SU6505 to discover three major innovations demonstrated by TeamCast:
- VORTEX II, a new dual-cast ATSC1.0 / ATSC3.0 exciter to help broadcasters to prepare the commercial deployment of the new ATSC3.0 DTV system in their markets.
- TYGER, a new High Throughput Satellite Modulator for unprecedented broadband/broadcast capacity up to 480 Mbaud, meaning up to 2 Gbps
- TeamCast’s complete DVB-CID solution (transmission and reception) for compliance with latest FCC’s requirements.
And discover how TeamCast’s exciters support the ATSC3.0 demonstration made by ONE Media and Sinclair Broadcast Group at NABshow 2017.
See the Press Releases:
- Benefits of Single Frequency Networks with ATSC3.0 and Very-Sharp Filter Enhanced Compensation in ATSC 1.0 & ATSC 3.0,
- VORTEX II, a new dual-cast ATSC1.0 / ATSC3.0 exciter
- Wideband TYGER modulator
- DVB-CID solution
- TeamCast supports ONE Media/SBG ATSC 3.0 demonstration during NAB Show